Now it's been so long and I've got so much I want to share with you that I'm going to try and break it up into a few different posts over the next few days. So keep checking back ... but don't hold your breath either!
We had the babies 6month old pics and Owen's 5yr pics taken at the end of September. I debated on whether or not to give you a sneak peek at them here on the blog since it's probably what most of you will be getting for Christmas. But I've decided that if I don't post them here then when you do see them, the babies will already have changed for being three months older!
So here are a couple... you can see more at the blog address below.

The photographer that took them was a co-worker of Nate's when he worked for Pulte homes. She was wonderful! It's not the easiest thing in the world to do to get three six month olds to look at a camera and cooperate. So we went into the endeavor with no expectations and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the results. I hope we get to work with her again in the future - that's if she wants to deal with the crazy Graham Crackers again! :)
She has a blog, too. Take a look and search her blog for Graham - you can see more of the pics she took there. And if you happen to need a photographer I would highly suggest giving her a call. Thanks, Kierstie, for doing such a great job! http://www.phillippophoto.blogspot.com/
Stay tuned tomorrow - I plan to post more about what the babies are doing and adding some video clips!
1 comment:
Mindy, the pics of the kids are wonderful! And you're right, the photographer is amazing! I really liked the photo of you and Nate. You both look SO happy!
I hope to catch up soon!
Love, Kara
Post a Comment