Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still pregnant and that the babies are still doing wonderfully.
We went to the hospital Sunday night b/c I was having a few too many contractions (although they weren't painful and turned out to be more like Braxton Hicks). The contractions stopped once we were there but they still checked me and found out that I am still NOT dilated and my cervix is still holding up very well.
Yesterday (Tuesday) we went for another Non-Stress test and it showed that the babies are still doing very well, too. They are just loving being inside mommy's belly - they must be getting some great room service in there! The doctor checked me once again and found no change. It is truly an amazing thing that my body has held up like it has.
So here's the plan...
Next week we go back on Tuesday for another Non-Stress test if I haven't gone into labor on my own by then. If that test shows that everything is good with the babies and myself, then we'll try to hold out for another week until Tuesday, April 1st. By then I will be 35 weeks 4 days pregnant. WHEW!
I heard a statistic the other day that said that only 10-20% of triplet pregnancies make it to 34-35 weeks. So again I feel the need to say thank you to everyone who has kept us in their prayers and thoughts for the duration of this pregnancy. Prayer is an amazing and powerful thing!
We'll try to take another picture of me this weekend at 34 weeks, but there won't be any new info to post until after Tuesday when we have the next Non-Stress test. Unless of course the babies decide to make their debut!
Love to everyone!
Nate, Mindy & Owen
2 comments:
how wonderful! thanks for the update. now that we're in the home stretch it's all down hill from here! :-) easy for me to say right? I'm so glad big brother is such a part of this too. hang in there honey. we're all rooting for you!
love,
Steph Sims
Wowwie Wow Wow! Woman!
You look GREAT! So brave to have 3 babies at one time! Congratulations! Mom just sent me the blog page and I'm so glad she did!
Can't wait to see them! Being pregnant is supposed to be the easy part right? It's when they come out that everything goes crazy! But everything sounds great with you! You go girl!
Jennifer Stevenson- Meredith
Post a Comment