We got the results of the Fetal Fibronectin test back .... and they were NEGATIVE! This is great news and means that I'm not likely to deliver in the next two weeks. I actually asked the doctor what he would like to see me get to and he said "35 weeks would be good". I think that would be great as well and would be another 7 or 8 weeks, but I'll have to be wheeled around in a wheelbarrow by then!
The doctor also checked my cervix and it is still in great shape. We go back on Wednesday for another ultrasound to check the babies lengths and weights. I'm very excited to see what they are estimated to be, especially since a month ago they were already weighing 1 1/2 lbs!
On another note, Nate was surprised at his office with a baby shower on Friday afternoon. A few co-workers took him to lunch while everyone at his office had gathered and set up. He was totally caught off guard and got to see what it feels like to be the center of attention opening gifts with all eyes on him. He made the comment that he doesn't know how we (moms-to-be, brides-to-be, etc) do that sort of thing at showers! It was great. I can't wait to see pictures! And although he has only worked there a short time, his coworkers were very generous and showed their support for the big event about to take place in our lives. Thank you!
That's all I have for now.... I'll post again Wednesday afternoon with baby updates and maybe a new picture of what the growing belly looks like!
Have a great weekend!
Mindy
4 comments:
Grahams:
We are praying for you!! Great news from the doctor. Keep us updated, we like reading about your amazing journey. Can't wait to see pictures Wednesday and can't wait to see these precious little ones!!
The Gregorys
Hooray! Awesome news. :) It will be a race to see if I can beat you or not. Ha. That is so terrific on Nate's shower. I bet that was classic.
Several people asked me about you @ church this AM and you made the "greatest hits" KidStuf 2007 video with Baby Moses. It got a great response from the crowd. It was weird to see you as your non-pregnant self. Remember back in May @ Orange when we could see our toes? Talk to you soon!
wow! great news! I know those babies are having a ball in there! good for nate's co-workers. He really made the right move at the right time. really though, I'm not surprised that they love him over there. He's a wonderful guy. and that's why we were so sad to see him go over here at Pulte. We do realize it was the path he needed to take at this point in his life's journey. May God continue to be with you all and bless you every step of the way. and hugs to big brother Owen. he's a special guy too!
love and gentle hugs,
steph sims
Mindy, Nate, Owen, and Babies,
Congrats on the recent good news! I am praying for you and thinking of you often. Hang in there! Hugs to you all, Sandra, Gary, Jacquelyn, and Alex Geiseman
Post a Comment