This past week I met the doctor at the hospital for a non-stress test which measures the babies heartbeats to see if they are comfortable in their environment. They all passed with flying colors, but getting them to cooperate and having all three on the monitor at the same time was a chore. The doctor also did another Fetal Fibronectin (the results were NEGATIVE again - so we are in the clear for another two weeks) and checked my cervix, which is still in great shape. So all things considered, everything is wonderful. Thanks be to God!
We are almost finished completely with the nursery - I'll post pictures when we are done. And we purchased our Triplet Stroller - which is a monster in itself! It's going to be a great thing to have when transporting our new crew.
Things are coming right along but now it's just a waiting game. Nate even mentioned earlier tonight that it seems as though the first 24 weeks flew by and now the last 6 are taking FOREVER! I know that it really isn't that long and when we look back they will have seemed to go by quickly as well, but in the present moment it does feel like an eternity. I guess that's just us wanting to meet our beautiful new babies!
I'm going to try to post every week with an update so that you can see the transformation of my growing belly and keep you posted on the end of the pregnancy developments. Thanks for loving us and keeping us in your prayers.
With much love from the Graham Crackers,
Nate, Mindy & Owen
3 comments:
WOW Mindy!! I'm so excited for you all. Thanks for the update. I love the stroller. I thought the double stroller was hard to manage, I can't imagine a triple stroller. Please keep updated coming as you can. Are you planning on still doing posts after the babies are born (when you find the time???). Praying for you.
David, Amanda, Damon and Davis Gregory
Looking good Mindy! What a beautiful belly! I am so thankful that everything is going so smoothly for you (besides the discomfort). So glad those three babies are staying put and getting bigger and stronger all the time. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help!
Love you,
Suellen
Nate and Mindy, Oh my gosh! What a blessed family you are. Owen looks just like Nathan when he was a kid. Marvin carried Nathan over to my house when Wendy went to the hospital to have Evan. I do high risk deliveries so I know first hand what you guys have been through. I have
actually been in on 3 sets of quadruplets! It was WILD.
Brock has printed off your blog so he can show people that Nathan used to be friends with like Sean Brown, etc... Well congratulations does'nt cover what I want to say, but you understand. God Bless Your Family. Mindy I'm sure the hospital has given you referrals to places like the multiples club. They can help you a lot by buying clean acceptable used triplet items. Your family is beautiful! Love, Mark and Beverly Tyson
Post a Comment