On the ultrasound this morning everything went extremely well. All the babies looked GREAT, my fluid levels are good and my cervix is still long and strong- just as it should be. We are in very good shape and the doctor is very pleased.
Baby A's measurements has him weighing 2lbs 11oz, Baby B is 2lbs 13oz and Baby C is 2lbs 8oz. Isn't that amazing! The ultrasound tech said they are all measuring big and that they are the same size as what a singleton would be at this gestational age. Nate and I were very excited with this news.
So we've been saying all along that the first goal was to make it to 28 weeks and in 3 days we will have made it. Now each week is a goal in itself. We want to make it as far as possible because now we are working on the babies NICU stay being as short as possible. The longer I can keep them "cooking" in me, the less hospital time they will have. We would like to make it 6 or 7 more weeks. That seems like a long time when I'm so uncomfortable at times, but in reality it will be here before we know it!
Below you can see a picture of Owen and his "belly". He wanted to be just like mommy and have babies in his belly as well. 
That's all I have for now. Thank you again to everyone who lovingly keeps us in their prayers - we are grateful for every one!
Love to all!
Nate, Mindy & Owen
7 comments:
kudos! I am glad your appt went well. isn't Owen a sweetie?! :-) It hurts my belly to look at yours but I'm glad you are enduring. you will lose the weight when the babies come cause you will be super duper busy! you'll be amazed at how fast the weight disappears! hang in there honey. you're my hero!
smooches,
steph sims
Mindy, all I can say is that you look great! Pregnancy agrees with you. Our prayers are with you all.
Love,
Pam
You look great Mindy!!
I am praying for you daily.
Kara Baker
Mindy,
We are glad that everything is going well. I remember those days of being uncomfortable (and I just had one) but the joy of having children outweighs all those uncomfortable days. Take care of yourself. We keep you all in our prayers.
Love, Missy, Mike, Haleigh & Carleigh
Mindy,
You look beautiful as ever. Love the belly!!!! We are so happy that all the news continues to be good and that those three little bundles are just growing and growing.
Suellen
Dear Mindy, Nate, and Owen,
PTL...how awesome and amazing our God is! Should we even be surprised at how well you and the babies are doing? I think not, with so many interceeding for you in prayer. Take care and hang in there you're doing great!
Hey Mindy, its Christina. I've been checking in w/ your blog. Its so neat to see you growing. You look awesome!! I miss you guys. Tell Owen I am so proud of him being such a great help to you and that he will be an awesome big bro! I will keep you guys in my prayers. Love ya'll
Post a Comment