Well, with so many friends and family members spread throughout the midwest (thanks to many moves so early in our marraige) we decided to start a blog to keep everyone posted on the events of this very exciting pregnancy. This will eventually become a blog to keep everyone updated on how the Graham Trio and Big Bro Owen are doing.
So to get everyone up to speed, here's a breakdown of what's happened lately:
Currently, we are 18 weeks pregnant. During an ultrasound last week, we found out that the triplets are going to be two boys and one girl! The doctor and ultrasound tech both gave us a raving review of how the babies are doing -"Everything looks great!" Each baby weighs approx. 8 oz and they are right on cue with where they are supposed to be at this gestational age. Nate and I were both thrilled with this news.

Big Brother Owen is very excited about his new brothers and sister, but we are fairly sure that he really has no idea that his world is going to be rocked out of control! At the beginning of the pregnancy when someone asked him what he wanted to name the babies, he promptly answered "Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum and Tweedle-Dummer". He now knows that these are just funny names, but he still loves to tell the story and see how people react to his naming of the babies. He was there for the ultrasound last week and correctly predicted that there were going to be two boys and one girl. He was mesmerized by the "magic camera" that took pictures of the babies inside mommy's belly.
Owen also got to take a Sibling Class at the hospital this past weekend where he learned what a new baby looks like, what they can see/hear while in mommy's belly and how to be a big helper for mom and dad. It was very interesting and he had fun, but he already knew alot about babies b/c of my taking care of AJ and Alex when they were little. The only difference will be that our babies won't go "home" after spending the day with us!
Nate and I were excited to learn the genders of our newest additions. We would have been thrilled with any combination, but we love that there is one little girl in there who will be the princess! She is going to have Daddy wrapped around her finger and three brothers who will always look out for her. In fact, Nate has said he is going to make her "high maintenance" so that nobody can afford her! I told him to watch out since we are responsible for her for the first 20 or so years!
I'm not sure how often I'll get back to update this blog at this stage in the game. But I promise to keep everyone updated on any major changes (and my growing belly!).
Love to you all!
P.S. Please feel free to pass this blog on to anyone you think might be interested in how the Graham Crackers are doing!
11 comments:
Yeah! This is going to be great! If Nate or Owen need anymore practice you know where to come Monday - Fridays! I'm so happy and excited about your many blessings! I know you guys know this one but, It's the one I try to live by. Philippians 4:6
Love ya!
Tracey
I love this idea! Thanks for letting us be apart of your journey! We are blessed to have you in our lives. We love you all very much and let us know if there is anything that we can be doing for you guys!
Love you all!
Mike, Mandy and Kaleigh
I am so excited you have a blog to keep us updated! Can't wait to meet the little ones! Love, Amy
What an amazing journey this has been. We look forward to seeing your belly grow! Take good care of yourself...drink lots of water!! You know me. I am so glad that God wrote you into my (our) life. I look forward to being a part of this triple blessing and can't wait to share in the joy they will be. Even the high maintenance princess will be. Wow...God is incredible! The Bennett's Love the Grahams so very much.
I can't wait!!! Ruthie can't wait to see "Owen's" babies either. She keeps asking if we are going to see them at christmas. And all this talk about the babies still being in your belly, she has decided she has a baby in her belly too.
Love you lots,
Missy
Nate,
Be extemely cautious when wishing for a high maintenance princess. You might just get it! As I recall, high maintenance is a learned trait and begins at a very early age. Most mentoring is done in the first year of life between the hours of 12:00am and 6:00am. Thanks for keeping the Harre's in the loop. God, like all of us, must think a lot of you guys, 'cause he never gives you more than you can handle. Merry Christmas!
The Harre's
Guys,
Michael and I are very excited for you all. Zakary doesn't understand the concept of three babies at one time just yet. Good luck and let us know when you are ready for us to start sending Ethan's baby clothes. With two boys, I'm sure you could use what we have for you.
Congratulations and we hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Love,
Ryanne, Michael, Zakary and Ethan
Nate,
what a wonderful thing you guys are doing by letting us all share in this most precious time in your life journey. I feel truly blessed to be included among your friends and family. There are many prayers coming your way. I'm so glad you will have a little princess! Now mama will have someone on her side! :-) I know there will be plenty of love to go around. it already shines through on the blog. Take good care of each other and savor these moments.
much love,
Steph 'YaYa' Sims
WOW!! We had no idea of your exciting arrivals until we received your Christmas card with the blog address. WOW!! Is all I can say :) Congrats!! We won't be nursery buddies this time around. We've saved your website, can't wait to keep checking it!! Congrats. We will be praying for you and your little ones!! God is good and will be with you all the way!! May God continue to bless you!!
Wow...They are growing! Your belly is so pretty!!! You are doing so good and I'm so very proud of you! Keep up that bed rest thing and play a board game with Owen for me please.
Love,
Tracey
Mindy, Nate, and Owen,
We are all so thrilled for you, and we pray for you daily. We can't wait to meet the new babies and Katie is excited to help in anyway she can...as am I.
We love you all and are so blessed to call you our friends!!
With much love,
Suellen, Bob, Katie and Glenn
Post a Comment