Well, hmmm...
Don't really know how to start this post so I'm just going to jump right in!
I went to a conference a few weeks back in Atlanta and listened to a great speaker who is a blogging expert. He lit the fire within me again and made me want to get back into the blogging world.
I am going to try to use this opportunity to once again keep you updated of what's going on in the Graham Household, and to keep a record of what happens in Owen and the triplets lives. I have not done a very good job at keeping up with tracking milestones in the triplet world. But who can blame me? Life itself is crazy and day to day maintenance of all the things that have to be done (laundry, dishes, housework, bills, etc) is enough to keep anyone on their toes, without the added stress of having 2 1/2 year old triplets!! We have managed very well I think - everyone is healthy, happy and content .... most days! : ) So maybe one day the three of them will be able to forgive me when the see their baby books are mostly filled with empty pages while Owen's is busting at the seams.
Check back again soon. I will work on getting some recent pictures of our clan posted in the next week or so - including some from the upcoming Halloween weekend!
Until then, here is one of all of us from a recent trip to the Pumpkin Patch - one of our favorite things to do every Fall.

2 comments:
MINDY! It's so good to see a post from you!
Yeah! What a surprise to see an update
Post a Comment