What great pictures! Glad to hear that Owen enjoyed his first day of school! For some reason, I thought he started school last week so he was probably really confused by my note.
The kids look great Mindy. It's hard to believe school has started there already. That seems early. School here starts August 25th. The kids only go 6 hours here. Elementary starts at 9 and gets out at 3:45. High school starts at 8:05 and ends at 2:45. So Owen has a long school day. I'm so glad he enjoyed his first few days. I'm sure his first day was probably harder on you than it was for him.
What happened to the "nursery buddies??" THEY GREW UP!! Way to fast too! Can you believe they are about to be 6?!! Damon loves kindergarten even though I cried and cried his first day. Love the update! Keep 'em coming!!
5 comments:
What great pictures! Glad to hear that Owen enjoyed his first day of school! For some reason, I thought he started school last week so he was probably really confused by my note.
Hooray for Owen. Love the pic of Nate at the bus stop with all 4 kids. :) We're due a playdate very soon.
The kids look great Mindy. It's hard to believe school has started there already. That seems early. School here starts August 25th. The kids only go 6 hours here. Elementary starts at 9 and gets out at 3:45. High school starts at 8:05 and ends at 2:45. So Owen has a long school day. I'm so glad he enjoyed his first few days. I'm sure his first day was probably harder on you than it was for him.
What happened to the "nursery buddies??" THEY GREW UP!! Way to fast too! Can you believe they are about to be 6?!! Damon loves kindergarten even though I cried and cried his first day. Love the update! Keep 'em coming!!
Amanda Gregory
aka Damon's mom!!
These are such cute pictures! I can't believe how big the triplets have gotten. You are truly blessed and quite AMAZING! Miss you!
Lots of love to all,
Rachel Broom
Post a Comment